SET 2022 – The 19th International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies
The 19th International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies, SET2022 will be taking place in Istanbul, the cultural capital of Turkey from 16th to 18th August 2021, hosted by University of Nottingham, Halic University and Sunum Engineering and Education, in collaboration with the World Society of Sustainable Energy Technologies. SET2022 is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed international conference on sustainable energy sources and technologies that provides a forum for the exchange of latest technical information, the dissemination of the high-quality research results, the presentation of the new developments in the area, and the debate and shaping of future directions and priorities for sustainable development and energy security. Towards this end, the conference will be a venue in which experts, scholars, and practitioners can present new findings, insights, and experiences in specific areas of study on sustainable energy sources and technologies.
All presented papers as oral or poster will be published in the conference proceedings at Web of Science and Scopus. Selected papers will be published in special issues in our partner journals such as
- Applied Thermal Engineering (ISI; Q1; IF 4.026)
- Energies (ISI; Q1; IF 2.707)
- International Journal of Energy Research (ISI; Q1; IF 3.343)
- International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies (ISI; Q2; IF 1.054)
- International Journal of Exergy (ISI: Q3 ; IF: 0.958)
- International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (ISI: Q1; IF:4.939)
Recommended in peer-reviewed journals such as
- Future Cities and Environment
- Renewable Bioresources
- Hittite Journal of Science and Engineering
- Journal of Research on Engineering Structures and Materials (RESM)
- International Journal of Thermodynamics
Best Paper Award and Best Poster Awards will also be presented.
- Energy Technology and Renewables
- Energy Storage and Conversion
- Low Carbon Buildings, Architecture and Sustainable Cities
- Policies and Management
The deadline for abstract submission is on Monday 28th March 2022.